12/21/2009

Ski Update 2

Attached is a run through from one of my laps in Nitro at Mount Snow.  I didn't fully click in and while throwing a 5 my released in mid air on the last jump so I had to try and land on one ski.  In an attempt to try and land I ended up shattering the plastic that attaches the heel piece to the track of the binding.  The binding was a titanium "freeski" binding but I guess that does nothing when the most vulnerable parts are still plastic.  For this short I filmed in 720p 60fps.  The 60 fps is very noticeable compared to the 30 fps in the last edit I posted.  I highly encourage you to click the youtube link here and click HD on the bottom right since the quality is something that cannot be ignored.  To go straight to the fall click here.